Friday, October 26, 2012

HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY, BUD!

oh my goodness gracious.
has it really been so long, my love?

Rosebud Elizabeth Pearl is 6 months old today.

She crawls! she talks! she loves my butternut squash soup and avocado, and she feeds herself like a champ!

she becomes most excited when there is an animal around, but will make do with petting the fur on my moccasins, if no pets are to be seen. oh my funny child. We played peek-a-boo for the first time today and she just laughed and laughed.

everyday is an adventure; everyday i watch her learning and i am bewildered by life, by the human mind, by the capacity of my own heart to love.

and now, pictures.

1 comment:

  1. How can it be 6 months already?! The Ramones onesie is so awesome, and she's so squishy cute!

    ReplyDelete