Wednesday, April 4, 2012

packing

as in unpacking boxes and packing on the pounds. I have gained SO MUCH weight, I am seriously afraid of what my body will look like when this pregnancy is over. I wish I could pretend like I don't care but I really truly honestly do. In other news, the baby has dropped! We are so close now! I have a million assignments left for school and I can't get a lick of work done. In other words, my life is a disaster and I barely care because I'm going to have a baby so soon. ALSO: The new place is looking amazing! We have been working so hard and I'm so so happy to suddenly have this new wonderful home. I will post photos soon.

1 comment:

  1. You sound like a pretty normal expectant mom! :) In case no one told you yet, you will still look pregnant when you leave the hospital/birthing center, so don't be alarmed. But it will be the biggest one-day weight loss of your life!

    ReplyDelete