Saturday, April 14, 2012

update: t-3 days

I'm still pregnant! My due date is on Monday, but I have been telling myself all along that I would be over-due in attempts to psychologically prepare myself for going over the 40 week marker. Apparently it hasn't worked quite as well as I had hoped, however, because I am impatient and uncomfortable. This last week has been a doozy and not only that but I am still struggling to complete the last of my assignments for the semester. Egad! Here's a poor quality blackberry photo of me at the snack table at my vernissage last night to hold you all over until my next post.

1 comment:

  1. Look at you rocking that pregnant bump! I might be completely jealous of how cute you look at full term! Good luck as you wait and I hope everything progresses quickly and smoothly for you!

    ReplyDelete