Saturday, June 23, 2012

bad blogger

aww man, I have become such a bad blogger! I really want this blog to flourish for multiple reasons, but most importantly a a time capsule for myself, and maybe one day for rosie. i think it would be wonderful for her to be able to read about herself through my eyes one day. I also want people to actually read it! because I am vain and i think my life is somewhat interesting and i think some people might agree. So here it is, my resolution to do better, Just please, bear with me and my poor punctuation and my reluctance to capitalize, ever. most of my entries will probably be done as I am nursing so these things have a tenancy to kind of fall by the wayside.

I think one of the most things to remember is that even if i don't have a lot of time, one little picture and a few sentences can suffice! so here goes:
Blake and i are taking Rosie to the country today and I couldn't be happier. I love the city, especially during the summer, but it can be overwhelming and (literally) toxic. If we have to raise rosie in the city, gosh darnit, i'll be damned if i don't make sure that she has one foot firmly planted in the country, as well. this is really sort of hinting at a post that I'm planning for another time now, so I'll leave it at that.

on father's day last weekend, we took rosebud to the montreal folk festival sur le canal which is hosted by one of our dear friends matt large and his wife rebecca. it was wonderful and blake performed a few songs while rosie and i sat with one of my best friends, nastassia, in the dog poop, oops i mean grass(ew). Fortunately even that experience couldn't spoil my day. Here is a family photo she took of us!

I wish you could see my outfit better! I was going for a jackie o sort of look and i think i looked kind of glamourous... minus the cheesy white sunglasses i got in vancouver when i was sixteen!

No comments:

Post a Comment