Saturday, July 21, 2012

a family affair.

we are finally taking rosebud camping this weekend. wish us luck!

B. is playing a little music fest and I'll just say right now my new favourite thing is when he plays shows that are kid friendly so that we can make it a full family affair.

On wednesday, B. played a show with one of his many bands, filly and the flops. Their lead singer, Felicity, is due at the end of september but still given'r hard and soo good. I just love being a feisty lady on stage with a big ol' baby belly to boot! The show was great and it was an outdoor, all ages event and I saw kids of all ages there shaking their little behinds! Rosie is such a trooper. we danced for awhile and I nursed her a bit before she fell asleep on Felicity's Aunt as the evening drew to a close and it was pretty much the best time i've had for while. As much fun as it was when none of us had friends and we drank and sang into the early hours of the morning, I'm so so happy with our lives with new little babes to share in the fun. These are precious moments i don't want to forget.

1 comment:

  1. Camping with a baby scares the CRAP out of me. Be good to your mama out there in the wilderness, little Rosie!

    ReplyDelete