Sunday, February 5, 2012

baby things!

I have really been slacking on the blog posting lately. i'm sorry little blog (and two followers!) I guess I'll blame writers-block, but mostly I have just been distracted with life in general. B. and I went to ottawa on friday night; he was playing a show and I took the opportunity to see my aunt and pick up some baby things from my best friends aunt. She was so generous. Long story short, we now have two baby carriers, a fancy baby bath, a crib, a stroller (from my aunt), a whole pile of gently used clothing, a diaper bag and a baby gate... all in wonderful shape and FREE! more and more people have changed their tune and now think we'll be having a girl, which would be convenient because most of the baby gear we have been given so far is pretty feminine. Quite honestly, I'm not against a little pick on a baby boy or a little blue on a baby girl but this is some pretty intensely girly stuff so a lot of it we would have to get rid of. We also have a pink exersaucer coming to us so the list just keeps growing!

I also went to B.'s show and it was the first time I had been out to a show since the tour, so it was really nice. I even got dressed up! I wanted to take a little picture to post here but the bar didn't have a full length mirror so we are all out of luck.

time for bed everybody, i promise i'll post more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment