Monday, February 6, 2012

ready or not.

i'm still listlessly bouncing back and forth between jubilation and self-doubt. I battle this by searching for leopard print onesies online.
I still feel great physically. My belly is a little squished but I have a lot of energy and am pretty productive. I am even happy! I just wish i knew what to expect. i want the baby to be here not because I dislike being pregnant (okay, i'll say it, I can't wait to have more than one beer every few weeks) but because I just want to start working this whole parenting thing out! The suspense is driving me crazy and I feel like I can read and plan and daydream all I want, the real deal is going to be a whole other world. so let's have it, already. I may not be ready, but I don't think anybody ever *really* is.

1 comment:

  1. Love that you'll be instilling your sense of style from day one :)

    ReplyDelete