Sunday, November 4, 2012

SEVEN INCH SUNDAYS - TEE AND ESSING

This seven inch sunday is brought to you by the number fifteen. as in fifteen years old. when i was fifteen i was the most emotional nostalgic person. i would cry just thinking about what it would be like to remember being fifteen. it was a pretty... weird year. I'm still king of like that, but it fifteen it was the worst. it was soul crushing.

anyway, there is a lot of music i really liked at fifteen, some more embarrassing than others, but one of my mainstays of high school music love was tegan and sara. young, female and quirky, they wrote catchy, pop-y songs with just the right amount of ani difranco's feminine vulnerability thrown in for good measure. I stopped following them after *so jealous*, but they will always always have a place in my heart.

this one is my favourite. always was!

this is everything

No comments:

Post a Comment