Friday, December 2, 2011

heart crushing

I woke up today in a funk. I am so far behind in assignments for school and I have many, many things to by wednesday, and seemingly not enough time to do them in. I'm also pregnant, which means that if I don't get something to eat, and now, I completely lose my marbles. Which is exactly what happened today. Combined with the stress I'm enduring with school, this quickly escalated to the point of me nearing a nervous breakdown.

B. picked up his guitar and sang to me, over and over again, an old Randy Travis tune that we both know so well from our respective childhoods in the Canadian prairies. Soon, we were both in the living room watching the amazing and heart wrenching music video and I started blubbering. I'm talking big wet tears plopping on the keyboard. Even if you don't like country music, if you care at all for family and love, watch this. It's so good and reminds me so much of our little small town wedding we had on Vancouver Island two and a half years ago.
enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. aw, just know everything will be okay. and thanks for sharing girl, just beautiful! loving your honest blog!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete