Thursday, December 8, 2011

I finished all my work for the semester yesterday evening. On my bus ride home from campus, I felt such a burden being lifted off my shoulders, so proud of myself for enduring what has been my hardest semester to date.

and then I thought:

If I feel this accomplished just from writing a couple of papers, how wonderful will I feel about myself once I GIVE BIRTH TO MY OWN LITTLE HUMAN CHILD?

It's moments like these that come a couple times a day or once every few days and completely blindside you, they just take your breath away. It's knowing you are on the edge of something that is much bigger than yourself. It teaches me a lot about spirituality, quite honestly.

Now, however, focus has moved to preparing for our road trip and loving the heck out of my kitties before we go.

1 comment:

  1. congrats on finishing all those papers. and that will be incredible once you give birth!! ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete